Friday, January 23, 2009

Thanks From The Gorze Family

I wanted to take a moment to thank you, specifically Karen, for helping us find a comfortable property from which to enjoy our family vacation at Hilton Head. My family has been visiting Hilton Head for 16 years. We decided to try something different this year and went to Myrtle Beach. When we arrived there, My wife and I decided it was not the right spot for our family and decided to continue to HHI, get a hotel room for the night and try to find a condo in the morning.The next morning I contacted your company and spoke with Karen. She could not have been more helpful, pleasant and just friendly. She worked with me to find a unit at Shorewood (where we have stayed our last 5 visits to HHI). We were very happy with the unit and had a wonderful vacation.Thank you so much for helping us get our vacation back on track.

Sincerely,
Eric Gorze

Date of stay: 8/2008

No comments:

Post a Comment